Saturday, March 28, 2009

rushing the writing

It has been three months since my last, which in a sense is very embarrassing, but if you'd take a peek into my current internet situation, you'd see why! Let me explain. When we first moved to Rio Grande, we decided not to put internet in our home so we wouldn't have that extra expense since it would only be for my use, and when I wanted to access the internet, I'd go to the store downtown and use it. The only little problem we didn't think of at the time, was that with a 10 month old baby, it's not that simple!! When I do get a chance to go to the store, I have to be lucky enough to have no clients being assisted which gives me the chance to use the computer. At the same time, my husband has to be free enough to hold Julia while I use the computer, because all she wants to do is type WITH mommy!! So, as you can see, by the time I'm able to use the computer, all I can really do is check my email and my family blogs quickly and that's it! As I speak, my little girl needs....maybe I'll get the chance soon to put pictures of her!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Patricia, do NOT feel GUILTY--EVER!!! There's enough stuff in other areas that guilt is almost automatic. This should definitely not be one of them. I'm just happy whenever I get a sneek peak into your lives! From the sounds of it, you are a GREAT mom, so focus on that for today!!!!

love you too much,
Mich

The 4 Poppies said...

Imagina Paty...mesmo se você não escreve eu venho aqui pra olhar se você escreveu! Beijinhos!

prairierose said...

Nice to read your blog...love you sooo much!