Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Post of the Year!

Well, this is another attempt to make this blogging thing actually work! I've discovered a few things about myself that help explain why i never really kept on with my blog. The first reason is that i generally have a hard time keeping up with something i've started. Like reading a book without stopping it to start another one that for that specific moment looks more attractive. Or staying for a whole year at a gym, and actually going regularly, or even doing exercises at home for that matter. So blogging was another one of my 'uncontinued' things.
But now we are in 2010, and with a new year there are always new ideas, new goals, new hopes, new everything! So, hopefully this time, i'll actually stick with this project, not for myself, but mostly for my daughter, so that the cute things she does everyday, and the new words she says, or new things she learns will not be kept just for me, but be shown off to her tias and grandma (to which this blog is really for)! I know it is time-consuming to stop and read blogs ( i know it because it's hard for me too) but whenever you do have the time, i'd love for you girls to see new pictures of her, and love her for the cute things she does and now says too!

love you all

patricia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! this tia is happy !

prairierose said...

So glad to have you back--yes, it's a great way to share your darling Julia with us all. Love you so much.

The 4 Poppies said...

Yipee!!! I have something to check everyday from you!!

Michelle said...

yahoo!!!! let's see if I get inspired as well and start bloggin again?