Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Angel


I've always thought that kids sleeping with teddy bears was so cute, but never had the courage to give one to Julia just because I was afraid it would distract her instead of help her sleep. Well, one day I was going through her stuffed animals and found such cute ones that I decided to give it a try. Turns out, she really likes it!! Although some days it does seem to distract her somewhat, other days it seems to help her cuddle in bed! Thus the picture to show you her new friend. I present to you "Mr. Quack"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be jealous of Mr. Quack for just one second? I'd love to be the one snuggling with that angel...

prairierose said...

Oh, what an angel! Yes, it is so precious to see the little ones holding their stuffed animals. Loved the new picture of Julia on your heading.

Michelle said...

que amor....way too sweet for words. I know, I always wished penelope would fall asleep with a huggable...it only happens once in a while